Pages

Search Ratttler

Thursday, July 27, 2006

THE FINE ART OF CLOAKING PT.2

Whoever said that protest music is dead needs to watch this.




BTW: Yes, that is a cover of Land of Confusion by the Metal Band Disturbed. The Song can be found on its latest CD "Ten Thousand Fists". The song was orginally done by the band Genesis and can be found on its CD "Invisible Touch".

By the looks of things, the progressive movement will be gaining more members in the coming years and the thought of it has sent Rush and Sean into a tizzy. I believe Fox News will fold in 2 years due to its policy of treating its viewers like mental midgets (proof of this can be found in any Bush supporter on paltalk).
Also, I would like to know who the fuck is this bullshit detector posting lame ass comments on this blog. The joke was funny the first 3 times but has quickly worn out its welcome. (much like JesSeado's stay on the mic in any room except 2 way. There, they treat her like a hailing hero!). Saint Casey and I have stopped our war of words due to the fact that we agree to disagree on the best way for the progressive movement to go.

Many of you on PT know that I suffer from Bi-Polar disorder and I take meds for it. Sometimes it's ok , sometimes I am a monster. Recently, my doctor has discovered it was more severe than orginally thought. (Once again, I thank my wife Jeri for helping me before I did something stupid.) So, they reviewed my treatment and decided to step up the meds and told me to see my shrink more. Alot of you have critcized me for bringing my personal life onto the net and to Paltalk. I don't regret it nor am I ashamed of it. I dont have any other outlet for letting out my feelings beside this blog and in the rooms. However, I found that by listening more than getting on the mic and going off, I have discovered that most of the people are not bad. We all have a story to tell and thats what makes us the human race.

You know its fun to be cloaked and see what happens in the rooms when no one knows who you are. Yet, I have a task for anyone willing to take it. If you see a strange nick in the room and you think its me. Try to PM it, I always keep my PMs open. You never know, it could be me.

Personal Note to S_LINK90: I'm not hiding but merely observing the rooms without causing a scene. But, I shall be back one day.

Thats it for now. The Dream is not dead but merely resting for a moment.

Kenny or Z

0 comments:

Pageviews