Pages

Search Ratttler

Friday, March 28, 2008

CLASSICMFREE THE CHICKENHAWK

Classicmfree bravely charges the muslim horde

Classicmfree is fond of using the following argument:

Classicmfree: OBAMA IS A CHICKENHAWK THAT NEVER SERVED AND SAID HE WOULD INVADE PAKISTAN. SAME ARGUMENT THE LEFT USES, APPLIES TO OBAMA. CHECKMATE http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/08/07/obama.pakistan/index.html

This is such a fundamental misunderstanding of both geopolitics and simple english that I suspect that 95% of Classic's brain is occupied with maintaining his phony british accent, leaving only 5% left for actual thought.

Obama has suggested that we send in SMALL GROUPS of Special Forces to strike Al Qaida if Pakistan refuses to move against them. Not only is this a rational and wise policy, it is ACTUALLY BEING DONE right now by George W. Bush. That Classic cannot tell the difference between a small incursion of Special Forces with a full scale invasion is no surprise, since he thinks yelling in an obviously contrived British accent makes him sound superior.

The true definition of a chickenhawk is someone who recommends full scale invasions and bombing of potential enemies, and THINKS that by recommending such action, that makes him PERSONALLY brave. It is very easy for simpletons like Classic to claim he "LOVES THIS WAR," when he will never have to go fight it. It goes without saying that wanting diplomacy and compromise in foreign affairs is often the BRAVER course, especially when the war in Iraq has not only dangerously overextended our military, but has actually taken the focus off of our true enemies, and created a terrorist training ground in a country where Al Qaida used to have no real foothold.

We are now LESS safe because of the faux bravery of puerile poltroons like Classicmfree. That is the sad truth of what his chickenhawkery has wrought. Making targetted strikes against Al Qaida in Pakistan is EXACTLY what we should be doing. Pretending YOU are personally brave because you tell OTHERS to go fight wars is the definition of a chickenhawk, and that is exactly what Classicmfree is.

JC

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Archbishop Desmond Tutu Endorses Anti-Apartheid Tour--See the Video www.endtheoccupation.org/article.php?id=1612

Anonymous said...

CLASSIC IS A PANTY WAIST

vacreeper2003 said...

Why does ANYONE give classic the time of day? He isn't worth the pixils to display his name.

Anonymous said...

vacreeper2003 said...
Why does ANYONE give ------- the time of day? He isn't worth the pixils to display his name.

10:45 AM

you mean like that?

Anonymous said...

As usual JC wouldn't quote from that article to wit: "...the Illinois senator said that if it were necessary to root out terrorists, he would send U.S. forces into Pakistan without the country's approval."

That's called an invasion in anyone's book. Hillary and Chelsea have more combat experience than Obama does. At least they have been in a war zone. So that makes Obama a chickenhawk and another left wing argument goes up in smoke. And of course, Mccain is no chickenhawk and he supports this war making all contrary arguments by trecherous vets and liberals moot. You cannot contend with Classicmfree's superior intellect.

Jesus Claus said...

The essence of the chickenhawk appellation is the idea that by recommending military action, a person is to be considered brave. Thus when Dubya or Cheney push us into wars without end without due consideration of the cost, they are chickenhawks.

Obama, on the other hand, is claiming the right for a LIMITED excursion to deal with a specific military objective, thus, he is not a chickenhawk.

The biggest chickenhawk in this case is of course Classicmfree, who rousingly cheers for more and more wars he has no intention of ever fighting in, and, most importantly, decrying saner, wiser people as "cowards" for wanting to attempt diplomacy and rational foreign policy. A chickenhawk is someone who raucously cries for war without ever considering the real dangers of that policy, and who calls others "cowards" and "traitors" for not joining the cry for war. And that is Classicmfree in a nutshell. Checkmate.

JC

Unknown said...

JESUS IS DEAD BY HIS OWN HAND GOOD RIDDANCE! HAW HAW HAW

Pageviews