Pages

Search Ratttler

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

PRECIOUS PETS AND PEOPLE WITH ZERO ABILITY TO COMPREHEND WHAT THEY READ

Well, dear Rattlers, regardless of the time I took to give a full and detailed account of WHY I handed my admin hat back to LordMercifulVoo, and removed myself from his group, it seems that people like shyann_4, and others who say they read the Blog, don't seem to have grasped that Lord Voo DID NOT take my hat. We had a clash of 'style' and I no longer admin for him. My choice. THE END. It is being said that I have been banned from Lord Voo's the room. Well that is strange... I was in there this morning briefly. Lord Voo does not BAN anyone, in fact if you can guarantee enough drama in the room, like sillyfandango or bigmac_2008 are able to do, he will even give you a hat.

There are those among us who think I was being 'spiteful' and 'angry' to write the Blog, which I was told shows Lord Voo in 'bad light'.

Well Pastor Wright is telling it like it was and is and Americans are pissing their pants, that someone is telling the truth and going as far as to say "God damn you, America." Not that what happens in a trivial chat room can be in anyway compared with the profound matters of which Pastor Wright spoke, however facts are facts and if anyone cares to dispute anything Pastor Wright said not being fact, I'd like to hear it sometime. Likewise for what I have said.

There was no spite or anger in anything I wrote, however I don't feel I owe a modicum of loyalty or respect to someone who treated me and people who worked their arses off for him like we were lackies, and I make no bones about voicing my disapproval and disgust. If people who know that what I said was the truth don't have the courage to stand up and be counted, I am not going to lose any sleep over it. But I hold no grudges and find no difficulty moving on. Lord Voo is the loser here, and I think he would know that.

So dear Shyann just read the Blog a few more times dear, I know you are not very bright and you'd love to twist this to be something it is not. But there you have it. Take it or leave it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I must admit it is a bit onerous to give out warnings for racial slurs, but one warning is usually sufficient to settle someone down. I time the same way, I give people plenty of time over 4 minutes with warnings and countdowns, and it seems to work pretty well.

I do get complaints that some of the African-American chatters are allowed to get away with more race baiting than the white chatters, and I'm not sure I disagree with that, but ultimately, it's up to Voo how he wants these things dealt with

JC

Pageviews